Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i guy i know who bought a 99 gsr and a wrecked typeR then swapped out all the stuff from the typeR to his gsr now he has 99 gsr seats and wants $300 for them. i personally think the gsr leather is sweet. it comes with both front driver/passenger and backseat, all for $300.
the seats are in really good condition considering he bought the 99 gsr then 2weeks later the wrecked typeR and swapped interior. the only concelation is that i have to give him my backseat because he spilled coffee on his friends backseat. oh by the way i have a red 2dr 5spd 94 LS, if that means anything. another thing is, he is also selling his bottle for $300

any thoughts welcome.

·
Registered
110 Posts
For both driver/passenger and rear seats $300 is a very, very good price. I'd do it if I were you, you'll regret it later on if you don't.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
thats pretty good price for them, there worth way more....jump on it

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks alot guys.
i really dont know much about the acura specs.
i just recently moved from a honda civic dx to a acura integra ls and that was when i thought it was badass to put del sol seats in my civic

but anyway i got the money so ill do it.

oh yeh are the door panels leather too? because in the ls they have a blue clothe wrap design..just wondering.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
bottle? You started talking about selling seats and at the end you mention selling a bottle for 300. I got lost there....need more info.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he is also selling his bottle(nitrous) which is $300 also, he chose to go NA until he gets the funds up for turbo...he has a pretty good setup...gsr head typeR block or was it vice versa? one of those i think he has typeR head im really not sure BUT ANYWAY...he is selling the nitrous kit for $300 and i might grab that up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts