Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have reciently made a universal Stainless Steel heat shield similar to that of ARC using high grade Stainless, I made this to go over the exhaust manifold to reduce ambient and underhood tempreatures as well as for looks I have been working on a bracket so that if you have after market headers this you can still use this product let me know if you are interested, I have pictures, I just dont know how to post them here, please give me and email adress if you would like to see pics or have any questions, thanks
- due to the way I had worded my last post in the FS area it was removed because they thought that I was a buisness advertising, but this is not, I have just made something usefull to any 3rd gen integra and am letting others know about it, if you like what you see and would like me to make one for you, let me know, thanks - James

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also if anyone knows how I would add pics please let me know thanks - James

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are the pics im not sure if they will work though,

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry the images are so blurry I have a cheap camera

·
Banned
2,878 Posts
That looks really nice...I'd like to get that too.
Question...
How much?
Would it work on my JG/Edelbrock header?

Thanks

Edit: Wow this thread is over 1yr. old...i'd be suprised if we got a reply back...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.