Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody with n1 exhaust have any pics. I just wanted to see how it looked after install.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Turbo ITR, do you have the N1 on your car?? Isnt the piping alittle small for a turboed car? I have the apex dunk and i know when i turbo it will have to go for sure...

·
Registered
146 Posts
But it's a deep tone. Til VTEC anyway
then it just screams!! But, I love mine. Looks really good. Sorry I don't have pics of it. For some reason, I never take pics of my car from the back. Just the front(probably something to do with the ITR headlights on a hatch).

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
yes..me friend has it on his LS..it is really deep but it gets very buzzing loud when at full trottle...maybe cause he has a 2.25-2.5 straight pipe runnin from head the Apex'i N1 muffler..but it sounds good!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
whats a low sounding muffler??
haven't had the n1 but after having a pretty loud muffler with a 2.25" piping...it get really annoying. i want a low tone muffler..anyone know any??

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Just to note i have a GSR turboed with an N1 cat back-- i called Apexi and talked to them-- very nice guys and helpful too-- they told me that the 2.5 " diameter on the exhaust was sufficient for low boost apps, and that since the bolt on N1 has a different and larger cannister than the N/A it would be enough--- so i use it -- great sound and love it--- wouldnt change -- not as loud when you go turbo though because exhaust gas is being rerouted back into the motor--- they also said this size was good for up to 15 psi they are using it now on a demo vehicle bacause they have a turbo kit for the GSr out this month or next (delayed) to compete with greddy-- its a IHI ball bearing set up if interested

·
Registered
111 Posts
Here's a N1 with the Apex'i piping.
Most of the pictures were taken before I got new springs so please try to bare with the wheel gap.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That hole is there for a reason. When you put the silencer into the canister, you have to put a bolt through the hole to keep the silencer in place.

·
Registered
156 Posts
typeracer is right. Just put the silencer in today. Helps avoid attracting the cops. Their strict with noisy mufflers over here.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts