Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found a apexi afc and was wondering i have a 93 gs with a b16 in it can i run a obd-1 pr4 ecu and run the apexi for the vtec and everything else? or do i have to run a chipped p28 or what ever because if i can run my pr4 i will run that with a chip and trade my p28 for a apexi afc let me know
thank you
justin

·
Registered
102 Posts
nope u have to still run a vtec computer if u wana run an afc. if u wanted u can convert ur non vtec ecu to vtec, i read somewhere on how to do that but i cant quite remember rite now. and u would also have to socket ur ecu and burn a base b16vtec chip and then tune from there with the afc. BUT if it were me i would not go through chipping my ecu and THEN putting in a BASE tune when u can have it profsionaly tuned on the dyno with crome. thats just my opinion
but u can run a p28 with the afc but not the pr4 if u wanted to go the converting and chipping route thought try this out this that should work

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.