Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i just went and took some pics. of my 1996 GSR yesterday... Besides new rims, whats your opinions to make my car look better.. anything that it needs? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
maybe some sideskirts so the mid section more matches the front and rear lips...? Other than that and rims i think its lookin pretty sweet as it is. ..also the rear wiper delete would look nice..

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
not a fan of the amber in the tails so you could change those out for 98+. or if you put the stock turns back in and do jdm sidemarkers. wiper delete. shave badges. cf hood.

what's your front camber? your tire looks pretty damn tucked.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Heck....just rims!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Wow...ur car is slammed! I'd just swap out the front turn signal lights to ambers, get the all red tails, get rid of the rear lip kit...Man if you got new rims your car would look soooo clean! Don't forget the camber kit, although it looks like you have one...it makes a difference since your car is so low!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys.. switching my lights to 98+ will be on my list, didnt even think of that 4 some reason.. Hopefully new rims will be coming in the next month or so

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
I think it looks really clean as it is. I kinda agree with the side skirt thing, but disagree with most of the other things that were said...

so IMO, side skirt, wheels (but keep em 15", maybe 16") and camber kit...otherwise as far as I see it, go for more performance stuff!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ditch the clears corners, get rid of the fog light things, I'm iffy on the rear lip....could stay, could go. Is the front lip painted? It looks pretty flat in the pictures.

Other than that, looks good. 16" rims would do it off nicely....the stock snowflakes are 15"...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I like it the way it is...maybe a few things like wheels (obviously), and some yellow corners...but other than that...it looks good the way it is...start working that motor!

·
Registered
174 Posts
replace rear bumper! with 99 gsr bumper! dont rice it out with shave emblems and all leave it how it stands.. prolly look into some rota gt3's red w/polished lip! ITR optional sides! stay away from (body kits) IMO ! jdm side ambers, jdm window visors, all red tail lights! ohh i can picture it already/.... hmm hmm hmm like my lil o'l twin!! haah nice ride, but enlighten it with a paint job brighter?

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.