Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im seriously considering getting Tein coilovers! I have researched them and everything i hear about them say that they are just awesome. Has anybody heard anything bada bout them or had any personal experiences with Teins?

·
Registered
423 Posts
I have heard about the older ones having an issue with Rust but that has been resolved so if you have the money order yourself a set of Tein SS or whatever your fancy today! Oh yeah they now have available EDFC for a little extra cash you can adjust your spring rates from inside of your car pretty kick ass if you ask me.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
i envy you BC. way to go man. ive dont alot of reasearch on the SS's as well, and hopefully some day ill be able to purchase them. as to having problems, i really havent heard anything about that either. and just to let you guys know, the EDFC is not available for the SS's.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya i cant wait, im just waitin on a price from this guy i know who is starting up his biz. He told me anywhere from 650-750. Woo HOO!! god i cant wait

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
i'll tell you something wrong with them...the price - way too damn high! but good luck, i'd LOVE a set of those baby's!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya well there is one thing that i am holding to on my teg. That is to only buy the best for her! So i have come to the conclusion that Tein is it. God im getting so excited i cant wait!! What camber kit do you guys recomend that is good?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Aren't their NA shocks simliar to Koni Sports? I know it's not the exact same thing but they have pretty much the same feature.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
one more Q; if i ever want to go AutoXing in the future because i am very interested in it. Would the Tein SS's perform well??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts