Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im kinda growing out of the whole import scene, and really would love to get another stock teg, or at least close to stock as possible. So now im just seeing if there is any interest out there.....anyways heres my car and what im looking to trade for:

Car: 1996 Integra Gsr

Milage: 125,000

Interior condition: near flawless minus a small cig burn on each seat. I get compliments on interior all the time.

Exterior Condition: Pretty good, rock chips, slight fading on passenger mirror, basically how 12 year old paint would look. It still has a great shine to it though minus the rock chips and such.

Motor, trans condition: AWESOME, car runs great, never any problems starting up, already has had timing belt/water pump changed out with oem parts. Shifts perfectly everytime, and overall just runs amazing. I bought her with 80,000 miles and has run just as excellent ever since.

Mods: 98+ style turn signals, Vis Carbon Fiber hood-oem style (slight clear coat fading), 15% tint, motegi ff7 16 inch rims (black with chrome lip), typer-r shift boot+knob, codealarm alarm system, hismoto fireball style cat-back exhaust (sounds great, not to loud not to quite.), lowered on h&r sport springs on stock shocks (I think it rides pretty damn good), AEM cai. New clutch two years ago and still holds up great.

Problems with car: needs ac belt put back on for a/c to work. (was going to do it myself but winter came around and I have just been putting it off till warmer weather.), passenger door handle has broke but been reglued on. (looks alright and works, replacement is $75 painted from dealership.), I dont have stock spoiler anymore so the holes in the trunk are covered with milano red painted weather proof tape. haha I know sounds ghetto but it keeps the water out and you cant even tell from more than three feet away. I have had it like this for a long time with no problems. Also car has small crack on back bumper from hit and run. Doesnt look to bad, and cant even notice it from five feet away from car. Thats really about all I can think of.

Im looking to trade for another gsr, or ls with lower milage. Stock, or near stock as possible. Also would be interested in a hatchback if any of you guys have a clean one. Really just seeing if there is any interest at all out there, no big deal if not!

Pictures:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
lol, i just realized i know where you live. well, at least i know where i always see this car parked. my buddy's live on "... circle" also. saw this car a ton of times sitting, and out and about, this week :)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
yup, that's me. i've had a lot of tegs, but that's the current one for now. i hang out with the miata guys over there (red mazdaspeed and green POS)

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice dude, i always wondered if the drive of that teg was into the whole teg scene. i know which miata guys your are talking about, maybe sometime me and my roommate who has an s2000 can cruise with you guys

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
sounds good man. if you see my car there, just stop by 618. we're usually there unless it's Friday, then we're at the bars downtown

·
Registered
11 Posts
car looks good man. if you fellas are ever in Lex hit me up. I know absolutely no other Integra drivers here in Lexington other than my ex and her dad and they arent into the enjoyment of their integras just the fact they go from a to b.

·
Registered
495 Posts
i just bought a tuned gsr haha no more auto ls, this thing has 215 horses to the wheels, the guy i bought it from runs his own tuning shop

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Hey man, I don't know if you still go around "... circle", but if you do then you've seen my 1999 silver EK hatch. Anyways, I'm looking at trying to get another Teg. Gimmie a shout if you wanna talk... [email protected] (I'm not on here much anymore)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts