Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Anyone want some Volk Racing TE37's?"

who doesnt???
puhahhaha.. u say it as if ur giving the things away. I love those rims.. i'd sell my younger brother for them if i had a younger bro, but i'm outta luck... but where do ya live.. that would be some good info for prospective buyers. Good luck with the sale.. again.. i'd love those rims... too bad u don't finance. Here's to dreamin about debt cuased by TE-37's

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm not interested in getting the rims, but I just gotta make a comment to anyone who's thinking about getting them. Those rims will look good on almost any ride. I have them on my teg, except for mine are gun metal black. They'll make your car look really nice and you'll also get the compliments from other people to go along with it. Buy them!!!! You can't beat the price.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
cory on Sep/27/02 said:
i would trade you my little sister for those! Do whatever you want with her.
I don't need the rims, but I'll take her. How old and post pic please?

BTW, I don't think those rims are that good looking, but maybe its just bc they're white.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hey tegonism, here's a commercial for ya, lol.

Now you too can own the wheels fitted to the only Vortech supercharged Integra Type-R in the US!

Hahaha

·
Registered
897 Posts
have any pictures of yours?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I cant believe it, only $1400? Ive been planing to get the TE37's for my teg since I bought it, Im actaully moving to Dallas on the 21st, the only problem........ they're white, and Im not putting white wheels on my black teg. damn why couldnt you have bought gunmetal??
I would have definately taken gunmetals of your hands

·
Registered
41 Posts
hmmm black with white rims?...im my opinion i think that looks sweet! but hey its your car, you could alwayz get them powder coated any color you want! haha...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Yeah man, yo rims are hella tite. Mah friend lives in the same apt. complex as you. I like yo ride man, it's sweet. He has that souped up white accord... you may have seen it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts