Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone has this sc? In the honda tuning mag with the red gs-r on the cover the vortech car only ran a 14.9 quarter with vortech sc, apexi header and exhaust and a limited slip differntial. Is this SC even close to worth the money? With the other upgrades and the SC how did this car run a 14.9? If anyone has this SC id like to know there 1/4 mile times and opinion of how much quicker it really feels.

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
A friend of mine just got a vortech on his GSR. Intake header exhaust AFC fuel rail the list goes on and on. And he ran a 15.6 in 100+ weather. But it was really depressing. He is still tuning it though, and it pulls hella hard!!!!! smoked a stock S2000. i mean smoked. So track times dont really matter. Believe me its awesome

·
Registered
408 Posts
Those times sounds waaay off. My friend ran a 14.5 in his STOCK (with intake only) GSR with street tires. I'd really hope that a SC GSR wouldn't be slower.

Evan

·
Registered
359 Posts
at the end of the article, they explained why the gsr ran a sh*tty 14.9......

·
Registered
109 Posts
It is worth it. If you'd like more info, PM me or email me. I was the 94/95 R&D car for Vortech.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The only reason they give for running those sh*tty times was because of the quality of the tires. Even though they could have launched better, I still don't think $4000 is worth taking a GS-R from 15.7 to 14.9. Go turbo or NOS or something else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts