·
Registered
352 Posts
i am in, most definitely!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, not sure yet on date. Doesn't matter to me realy. But if coolhandluke will be here Nov 3 that might work me. I was thinking about meeting somewhere around the riverpark by Chatt state college. Does anyone know where that is? They have diecent parking and it's a public area and as long as nobody does anything dumb, know one should mess with us. If theres a place somone thinks would be better just holla.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, we'll see how many people are intrested and then start making official plans. More the better. Does any one here go to Chatt state or know someone who does whos into the import scene. Cause theres a few real nice cars there and I'm just wonderin if its anyone on here.

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Quote: Cause theres a few real nice cars there...
Chatt is home to quite a few exotics...but I don't know anyone down there that isn't already on here.

I'v gotten ahold of some people in Knoxville and gave them a heads up for this meet. once I have concrete dates I will get better word out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is the supra black?, cause I've seen that one. And I played around with it on i75 north one time. I have a red first gen integra. If the white integra is onley there during the night then I wouldn't have seen it cause I have Auto tech till 2:30 then I leave. Right now off the top of my mind I don't recall seeing it. And I'm thinking the riverpark area behind Chatt state would be a good location to meet. Theres a turn off on amnacola highway before the main drive in to chatt state on the right, coming from 1-53. Theres a few wicked speed bumps but just go realy slow. I'll double check my calender but I'm thinking Sep 20 or 21st. Is that good for every body. I don't think anything major is going on. I don't wanna wait 3 months or whatever and I'm sure nowon wants to do it around the holadays. Just let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
352 Posts
thats not much time haha being this weekend, i mean i'm not doing anything, but still.
lol if you wanna do it soon, i say first saturday in october.

·
Registered
352 Posts
so october 6, is that good for everybody? two weeks ahead~ and hopefully by then it'll be cooler again like this past weekend, that was nice.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.