Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
i love them.. they sound high pitched and whinny at times. almost like old school HKS mufflers. they last a long time and its the same muffler that comtech uses with its exhuast systems. cheap too. i have one on my 93 integra.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Hey I was also looking at getting a muffler from dynomax for my smsp piping. Are they reliable mufflers? Does anyone know how long they last?

I'm just looking for some reviews on them because the price really attracts me, but I know you get what you pay for and I dont want to cheap out on my muffler if it is not of good quality.

Mike

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
I recently got a ticket for faulty equipment so I was looking for something a little more stock and discrete, so I probably wouldnt go with stainless. Instead, I was thinking about buiying a non stainless one and painting it all black and just put a tip on it.

I think I wilil go ahead and get one and let you guys know how it works out. If anyone is running one though it would be nice to here some more feedback.

Mike

·
Registered
83 Posts
integratuner77 on Jan/24/07 said:
I recently got a ticket for faulty equipment so I was looking for something a little more stock and discrete, so I probably wouldnt go with stainless. Instead, I was thinking about buiying a non stainless one and painting it all black and just put a tip on it.

I think I wilil go ahead and get one and let you guys know how it works out. If anyone is running one though it would be nice to here some more feedback.

Mike
i did this (well it was a magnaflo straight flow but basically the same thing). painted the body all black and added a tip. VERY low key look, very sleeper. sounded good, a little loud at times for my taste (not during normal driving, just under more throttle) but a bigger/longer resonator might have helped with that...

i'm running a 3 pass (not as flowing as a straight through but still lots better than stock) Dynomax muffler and its pretty good. considering selling my custom 2.25 catback with it though and going some other route...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts