Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm thinking of replacing my faded and ugly aftermarket CF emblems with OEM emblems again. I was thinking it would be kind of cool to paint them a darker silver, or bronze, or gunmetal, for a different look.

Anyone ever done this? Anyone have pics of it done?

I'm open to opinions.
(And if this is already discussed elsewhere, my apologies. I'm studying exams, so my search was a little cursory.)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
when i had my car repainted they forgot to remove the "acura" emblem, and well, paint really didnt stay on it too good. i then took off the "A" emblem and painted it black, and its held up great. heres a picture, im not sure if this is what youre looking for but oh well...

edit: she is DIRTY

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm, I like it. Black won't work, since my car is black, but I like the idea.
Thanks for the pic.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Use 3M double sided tape. And there are clips, but mine are lone gone.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
allb18b... Looks good! I'm definitely going to give this a go. I'll let y'all know how it turns out.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
After I removed mine just for kicks I painted the emblem milano red with touchup paint and stuck it on the door of my room!

I think it looks pretty cool, but buying a red emblem off ebay would probably look better. Ive seen one painted gunmetal before and it looked really good, you should try that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.