Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ill have some time off soon so i could use some extra cash, if anyone needs some install done in the audio.security area let me know, mecp certified for 2yrs. alarms, decks, speakers, subs 2ch/4ch amps pretty much anything to do with electrical work on your teg let me know.

Ill help out any fellow ti member, in most cases prices will be cheaper than shops, some times a bit more, just because i don't take shortcuts, i take my time. I do this for a living so i know what i am doing, i actually work at best buy so our standards are pretty high. but any questions just post them up, more than happy to answer any questions.

-Jose

i guess it would have been a good idea to post that im located in the bay area (fairfield) , i would prefer to do the installs near my area since all my tools are down here, but i guess i could meet people half way or some thing, like if you live in sac or frisco, or if its a pretty big job ill drive to your house, as long as you have a good working area to work in

-Jose

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*** Removed by user at Sep 22 2007 1:16AM (Server Time) ***

i guess it would have been a good idea to post that im located in the bay area, i would prefer to do the installs near my area since all my tools are down here, but i guess i could meet people half way or some thing, like if you live in sac or frisco

-Jose

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
InLtegSra94 on Sep/23/07 said:
Hey good luck with this offer Jose! =D Thanks for doing us a nice favor!
i know theres allot of people out there that don't feel comfortable working on electrical components, im just happy to help, i always had a knack to mess with electrical components, i have taken apart my car so many times that working on tegs is nothing to me, every time we have a teg at work they set it up for when im there because i finish like 5 times faster than anyone there, im just happy to help or show people how to work on cars and do it the proper way, not some half ass job that their bud does in his backyard and claims hes a expert because hes done all his friends cars lol, i get hella honda/acura cars at work that i have to fix because some one decided to skip hella steps during the install.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i figured i could post up some things ive done in the past for other tegs to give you guys some ideas.

[*]regular decks[*]in dash mobile videos single/double din[*]front/rear speakers[*]trunk lid speakers on hatch models[*]2ch/4ch amps on the back of seats or in some cases under the front seats[*]alarms from just keyless to remote start (that includes manual tegs)[*]Fuel cutoff's[*]foglights- can be wired to turn on with your headlights/parking lights/jdm switch, or i can use your cc switch and it will remain functional[*]window mods for your alarm[/list]

if you want something done and its not listed above just ask most likely i can do it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.