Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up people im in ventura and was wondering who else is,ive been trying to find other ti members to kick it with and check out some other integras,so if anyone is in or near the 805 give me a holla

·
Registered
72 Posts
What up dude, hell yea! Im from the 805, Santa Barbara here, we should meet up sometime, add me on your buddy list.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
SirTidusX on Nov/01/05 said:
im from the 805 too...but...my school + work schedule is kinda hectic...especially with finals in 3 weeks...
yea 805!!! ahah yeaa me n this guy live in the same city and we've been tryin to go kick it for like 2 months now..ahaha..we should get a 805 meet goin

·
Registered
103 Posts
I just moved back to the 818 from the 805. I'll be back there in June!! woohoo! I'd be down to go to an 805 meet though. Santa Barbara!!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
bringing this thread back from the dead...

too bad we never had a chance to set up a meet...i wont be able to show my teg cuz she'll be sold this weekend

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
sucks shelvin, i wanna get rid of mine but dont at the same time. i was down back in the day for an SB meet. anyway, im sure you will be on to more better things. for me, im currently stripping down the teg for a payments on a bike. i wanna get CBR 600 or gsxr of at least 600 to 1100. iono yet. ill figure it out. peace.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
yea adrian, hopefully i'll be cruisin in an evo =D

good luck gettin a gsxr

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
ahah sure why not, i'll let you know when i get it!

·
Registered
253 Posts
guess wut bro i'll be there in the ventura area due to a naval base move. so i'll see you there soon. peace. btw im Ken

·
Registered
83 Posts
805 huh... this thread looks like it was brought back to life. anyways... besides being here on TI... i'm also on Honda-tech. we have meets every thursday.... there's usually around 5 - 20 cars showing with me being a regular. everyone there seems to kno everyone already... pretty good turnouts if your willing to to... PM me or IM ernald711 (aol) if your interested. btw i'm stationed at PT mugu.

·
Registered
253 Posts
yo bro im going to be stationed in point mugu too. ha ha ha wut a coincidence ha ha ha

·
Registered
137 Posts
im over here in hueneme... there are a few tegs on our side of the base...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts