Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, i was wondering what these marks on my rims would have came from. It looks like it was scratched off... i have never hit a curb since i've been driving so i'm not sure where it would have came from... but I've noticed this in the last few weeks and i'm wondering if the only way to get that is by hitting a curb? and also what is the easiest way to fix it? i dont really wanna take it all off and paint it again... is there a quick way to touch up that silver? and since its from the factory, can i get this colour from acura and repaint it?? or any suggestions of putting a different colour :) i have a clover pearl green 99 Integra SE.. any comments will be helpful... thanks

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can you explain further... im not very inclined with doing this stuff... so I need a good explanation, what do you mean by a dremel?? :)... and what are the right tools? thanks...

oh yeah sorry if i sound like a dumb ass... im just not very good with doing these things around cars but I wanna learn :) thanks

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what colour is your car maniacal?? i'm wanting white rims on my car as well... do you think white will look good with clover pearl green... do you think these acura wheels would look good white?? i dont have money for new rims now :) so i'm looking for suggestions... thanks

also if i got white rims on a clover green pearl integra... do you think this on the front would look good?? its another post of a photoshopped image i made... thanks...

http://www.team-integra.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=3&TopicID=78778&SearchPagePosition=1&search=mkralj&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Author&forum=0&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

·
Registered
83 Posts
Personally I wouldn't worry about the scratches and just get new rims. The style of stock rim is decent, but after getting 17's thos tires look like 4x4 tires.

It all depends on how far you want to go...

Out of paint options though....
I don't think gunmetal or a hyper black would look too bad if you're going to keep the black door moldings and side skirts... it would then kinda go together. Bronze also wouldn't look too bad.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah 17's would look sweet... but i got no cash... i'm still in the hole paying for the car :( so spending a grand on rims or something is outta my price range right now... but i had someone who had rims for $500 that i may get... 17's... not sure the style but I may look into that...

as for painting the rims does anyone know of shops that would do it:? and the price for it?? or is it just simpler to paint it yourself? I am not very inclined in doing things like that so I'm wondering if anyone would know prices for materials used to do it yerself and to get it done at a shop... thanks...

also one of the first posts mentioned using a dremel to fix it... can anyone give me any further information on that? and how that would work? thanks....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.