Team Integra Forums banner

Anyone know of a decent Alignment shop?

628 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  luillo11 
#1 ·
I went to TK proformance today to get my car aligned, but they wouldnt do it because of my brake master cylinder. Anyways $150 seams to high. Anyone know of a good shop near broward-miami area, that will do a teg with a 2" drop. Iam kind of anxious as i havent been able to drive my car since coming from a tuning sessio 2 weeks ago.

#2 ·
do you have a camber kit? what about the master cylinder? why is that a reason as to why they can't align it?

my uncle is a manager at a tires plus and he always does my car. (dropped 1.75") all I got to do is bring to 2x4s to clear the ramp.

lemme know. he's down in perrine.

#3 ·
yea i have about a 3-3.5" drop on my car and some how it still BARELY makes it onto the ramp, just the splash guard rubs. I take it to a local tire shop. As long as i have a camber kit and it gets onto their ramp they do it. Yeah why was the master cylinder the reason why they couldnt align it?

#10 ·
Jameel, who was the guy who did yur alignment. TK gave me a hard time, after waiting there for 1 hour, they told me they couldn't align my car becuase the master clyinder was bad. I mean hey i know my pedal sinks a lil while pressed for a while, but damn they culd of aligned my car. I thik i just have some air in the lines.

#11 ·
the place is called HUGO's alignment. its on SW25th street in miramar. he does it the old school way (with out the lasers and such) but he's damn good. his aligment rack can accomidate any height car, beacuse he has the old school pit style rack.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.