Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy has a 95 acura integra gsr.He bought aftermarket angel eye,(or halo whatever) headlights.Now he also got side mirrors with the led lights,and he took it to the body shop to be repainted and they installed them for him.However,the wiring is all wrong somehow,when you hit the brakes whether the lights are on or off,the halos and leds come on.When you turn the blinker on,the halos light up for that side as well.I just want to know whats up,and how i can rewire these to not do that anymore.Its like they are all tied in with the brake lights.Any help is apprecciated,thanks.Jesse

·
Registered
160 Posts
just wire everything on to your light dimmer, thats what i did, only time my halo's go on is when my headlights are on.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
wow... They must have wired them to the fuses instead of just splicing into the park lights. I'd take it back and have them fix it. The only way for the halos to be effected by the brakes is if the wires go all the way back to the tail lights or if its just connected to the wrong fuse. All that needs to be done to connect the halos is splice the power wire into the power to the parking light bulb and then ground the black one. That's it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts