Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasup does anyone know a good mecahnic that works on integra's or honda since i need my clutch replaced i am looking for one in the area with good deal , area , Chantilly,FAirfax,,Sterling,Centreville,Manassas ect NOVA area Thankx.

·
Registered
176 Posts
my dad (john) runs a shop in Arlington, Va... tell him you talk to his son CJ on the car forums, he'll give you a nice deal... been there almost 30 years, has 4 mechanics with 20+ years experience...

Lee-Lex Service Center
5747 Lee hwy
Arlington, VA 22207
703 534 5797
M-F 7AM-7PM

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
What he NEEDS to do is hit up Dennis from CRSX...lol.

·
Registered
157 Posts
probably the most knowledgeable guy about honda's that i have ever known

dennis is THE guy too go too if you need anything done

peep the D.C Metro section of clubRSX and you will see many satisfied customers

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cool thanx my car is fixed thanx everyone but now i know more place now . Yeah FAtguying I think your tallking abour Dennis Furlong aka IMOD i talk to him he cant do it due the fact its winter and he doesnt have garage

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
he does his installs at home now , he used to do it garage but i knwo he can do clutch ect he just lazy i think ahaha

·
Registered
87 Posts
he's not lazy, he's extremely busy. he has a family and a job, he does this work on the side in his free time.

he does most everything out of his garage in springfield. for bigger jobs he has a guy he refers you to, his name is manny and he is just as kick ass as dennis.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Yeah, Manny did my Timing Belt on my Integra, very nice guy...it only cost me like 300ish, or something. You get that done at the dealership and they expect an arm and a leg.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.