Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Members on here from morgantown , that want to get together shoot the bull. make it Known , mabey together twice a month or something , Mini Meets...lol
Also im going to go to the maple grove meet on the 21rst. if anyone from this area is going and wants to roll with me let me know. it's going to be about a 4/12 hour trip from here but should be fun. Check the PA forums for more info.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wad Up Dante , man we need to get together ! i got my S7 Gauges installed today :)
my Team integra Stickers should be in the mail....lol bought them friday
if anyone is going to maple grove and wants to roll with me , give me a call , cell is 304-322-1701.
-Jeremy

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
TuVoK on Oct/15/07 said:
Wad Up Dante , man we need to get together ! i got my S7 Gauges installed today :)
my Team integra Stickers should be in the mail....lol bought them friday
if anyone is going to maple grove and wants to roll with me , give me a call , cell is 304-322-1701.
-Jeremy
niiice, i'll hit you up this week so i can hear this new exhuast as long as i dont get slammed with projects again this week. last week sucked haha

·
Registered
20 Posts
Name is Drew, I own a 94 LS just moved up to Morgantown would love to meet some Teg owners. Bout to a serious overhaul on it either b18c1 or c5 with LSD tranny looking to do it in the next three months. 912-536-5899

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.