Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved out here., wanted to know how the scene is..so far seen a couple nice teggys, but where do ppl go to chill out on weekends???

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
What part did you move to? The "scene" is dead in the winter time. But when spring/summer comes there are usually regular local meetup spots depending on your area. A decent site that I use to see where meetups are taking place is Xceed Speed.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the heads up sir., i was wondering where all the ppl were..im by south bend. so im guessin there are no drag strips during the winter lol

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Nope, drag strips are usually open from March/April to around October. Michigan sucks ass overall. I'm sorry you had to move here. lol As soon as college is over, I'm heading to Arizona.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
im in three rivers,mi there is meet ups at dash works in kzoo but there ricer kinda and like no but that is MI.cant wait to move to AZ!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol thx for that..if i would of known i would of got a sti..to rip up the streets up here :) im pretty sure theres places to go for those cars..hehehee

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
yea the STI thing is bigger up north more snow and rally racing sells them big,im working on getting a 2006/2007 STI white gold wheels few mods and be a dd

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Whats up? Honestly, this is THE MOST TRAFFIC in Michigan chat I have seen in like 6 months. It's a sign that everyone is snowed in, and bored, awaiting the spring.

Me and the b00st **** are in hiding for the winter... We'll come out again when the snow melts.

What are you guys rocking in the warm months? I have an 02' RSX...

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey mikey,
are where in the mi area are you at? south west north or east?
im south..lol ., so glad i got my laptop up here cuz during the winter there is nothin to do lol suxxs..

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anyone do donuts in an open parkin lot with their teg..cuz i did lol., only "fun" i had so far..lol

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Sup Rob, I'm like 20 minutes from downtown Detroit. I have had fun in the beater, mostly correcting over steer because of mis-matched tires. Other than that this winter, I haven't had much fun. LAST year though, I was working for a Subaru specialty shop, so I got to have alot of fun in Subarus in the snow.

If I were in the buyers market, it would definitely be a car to consider if I lived somewhere where they didn't salt the roads... Seeing as no one knows how to drive in Metro Detroit, they salt the roads and everyone drives like assholes anyways. So, I'm content with my winter daily and summer daily combination. Not only because of the salt, but the likelihood of an accident is pretty high with all of the other drivers around here.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sweet., there's more population there than here lol
That's true, well were im at they dont salt the roads to much instead they put some liquid down..it does help.
So hopefully things turn around in the summer. When i can finally wash my ride and see its color ! :)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
DC2slpr on Jan/25/11 said:
Sweet., there's more population there than here lol
That's true, well were im at they dont salt the roads to much instead they put some liquid down..it does help.
So hopefully things turn around in the summer. When i can finally wash my ride and see its color ! :)
Yeah no **** dude. My cars' paint are sooooo efffeeed right now. /winterfail

1 - 16 of 16 Posts