Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking and looking for some fine mesh grill for my aftermarket front bumper... and so far the finest one i could find is "C" in this pic:

Anyone have this fine of mesh on there Teg?Or even finer?

Please post some pics.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Got that pic from ebay huh. I tried finding "A" at Home Depot and other hardware stores; But all they carry was "C".

·
Registered
445 Posts
Quote: Integraoligist on Mar/11/04 Quote: Drag3Integra on Mar/11/04Just fill it up with a FMIC [/QUOTE]What is FMIC?

FMIC=Front Mount InterCooler

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rgaray on Mar/11/04 said:
Got that pic from ebay huh. I tried finding "A" at Home Depot and other hardware stores; But all they carry was "C".
no it's from a regular website that has them all.

i've got the Meguiers aftermarket front bumper... it has 4 diffrent spaces that i want to add mesh to.besides what would i do with the AEM CAI

·
Registered
152 Posts
This is the Grille I have. It is the racing style and not the diamond. Very small cut. Grille-tech.com
You can either get black or silver. They are all powder coated. I got mine off of eBAY so it was less expensive-same company though

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
95Integra_SE on Mar/11/04 said:
This is the Grille I have. It is the racing style and not the diamond. Very small cut. Grille-tech.com
You can either get black or silver. They are all powder coated. I got mine off of eBAY so it was less expensive-same company though
yeah i looked at theres to... but i cannot find any "universal" applications... all i need is a sheet of this so i can cut to fit.

Do you have any pic's of yours installed?

·
Registered
152 Posts
That's the thing. It COMES pre-cut to fit your 94-97 or 98+ so you don't have to worry about cutting it. Unless you have a different body kit on your car you wont have to worry about measuring. My car looks exactly like the green car on the website and I love the grille.
Kendo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts