Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so im in the market for a set of seats and i found these seats on one of our sponsor sites and i just wanted to know if anyone has them and can give me a little insight on them.
im a tall guy ( 6'3") and i still want to be able to fit in the teg.
i was also wondering if anyone has any first hand experience on how the feel. the teg is my daily driver so comfort is high on my list when looking at seats. they look real nice and seem like a very good deal. any input would be appreciated.
thanks
gser67
seat link

·
Registered
830 Posts
at 225$ a pair it seems like a pretty good deal. you sure you dont want red though ;) I wonder if we get a discount on top of that 225$?

·
Registered
539 Posts
yea, the seats themselves are great and supportive, my friend has them and i ride in his car alot, the only thing that you need to worry about is making sure to get proper fitting sliders and brackets.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the links....i think i was searchin in the for sale forums...my bad.

as for the seats....what i take from it you need to buy the brackets seperate? and i saw one post where the seat broke in an accident which sucks....but you would think these things would have to be tested for that type of thing before they hit the market.

any other vouches for these seats?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tony_2018 on Feb/01/06 said:
dude why not get s2000 seats
those are comfy,nice fit.
i would love some s2k seats, but they are a lot more spendy than these and i read an article about the install and it seems like quite the process to get them to fit in there.
anyway yeah the last thing i want is to end up with a ****ty uncomfortable seat that might break on me at anytime.

·
Registered
157 Posts
i have some corbeau racing seats...easy install...good fit, pretty comfortable. Good price too. Maybe check those if ya want.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
youre going to regret buying those seats

lets just put it this way, you get what you pay for.

also i heard they were not DOT approved and have the possibility of snapping on hard impact (accidents)

not worth your money

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
since ive desided to keep the teg as my daily driver i dont know if i want to get all out racing seats. what seats would you guys recommend as far as good quality, safe, comfortable, and easy to install. im not really looking to spend over 500 so i can save some cash to finish my head.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.