Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could use some. Don't care what they are. I'll trade you for some stock RS wheels and... I guess they'd be "touring radials", not sure. These are the ones I mean (the 601's). They are on 14" teg steelies right now ( I have the hub covers too), and have probably 70-80% tread on them. I've Auto-xed on them 4 times, and they're not bad for cheap tires. They're one of the best cheapies available as I understand it (fairly sticky).

Anyway, I have some 15" fat fives that are just sitting in my garage and I'd like to use them, but obviously 14" tires don't work with 15" rims, so I thought maybe someone could make use of mine, while I could make use of your extras you have lying around. Unfortunately, cash is in short supply right now so buying new isn't an option. The fat fives have been sitting in my garage for-freakin-ever it seems, and my wife is sick of walking around them.

I have two sets of teg mirrors, an OEM RS swaybar, a rear wiper assembly, and a power steering pump (Later gen 3s) if any of that interests you. Again, not looking for any super-hyper-ultra-mega tires, just something I can roll on for now. Gracias. -Bill

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
53 views and 0 replies. That tells me that each Idaho forum member has viewed my post roughly 10 times. heh... Thanks anyway. Keep an eye out if you don't mind...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts