Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apex-i Super Grounding System?

It's been out since 12/24/03 but just started seeing the adds pop up.

I'm one of those people that have a strange whine coming from my speakers only once in a while.
I have bought all of those noise filters and replaced power/RCA cables a couple times over, But can't seem to get my electrical system perfect.
I'm also running a JRSCer and sometimes for no reason my power current will drop to 11.4 and lower....Thats while I have my foot on the gas.
Does anyone think this Apex-i Super Grounding System would be beneficial to my problems?

Does anyone plan on purchasing this for their Teg. in the near future?
Anyone know how much this will be retailing for?

just figured I would ask around, Thought I might get lucky and find someone with more knowledge then me on this sort of subject.

Thanks for looking.
-Jeff

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
hey Jeff did you ever consider getting a better stronger output alternator?

seems like your bleeding all the power from your car with the car system...

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DeadLock23 on Mar/18/04 said:
hey Jeff did you ever consider getting a better stronger output alternator?

seems like your bleeding all the power from your car with the car system...
Naw, Never thought about it.
The thing is...The current is only badly drawn during the day for some weird reason, Thats when I don't have any Accessories running.
At night the Volts gauge/digital read out on my cap constantly reads 13.8 to 14.4
It seems this all started when I installed the JRSCer.

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
well I don't see how grounding will help much, and I dont know enough about a SC or the JRSC to really understand why it would cause the low voltage and only in the daytime you say?

so if you were to mimic the driving conditions during the night there is no problem?

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DeadLock23 on Mar/18/04 said:
so if you were to mimic the driving conditions during the night there is no problem?
Nope, Everything is perfect at night or when I have my headlights/stereo on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts