Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My teg got broken into again and was almost stolen...again!!! The dog heard the noise outside and they ran off when the outside house lights came on. They seemed to know what they were doing this time.

Well, I'd like to know if anyone here knows about the Ravelco security system. Has anyone used one?

I already have an alarm system, disconnected the inner power door locks and they got in anyway.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
no experiance on the alarm, but have you done the basic theft prevention things such as re-route the hood release and fuel cutoff switch? If not i'd definately do those first, and remember, no alarm will stop a flatbed. Sorry to hear your teg got broken into, theives suck ass.
Ryan

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately, I didn't do either of those yet. I sure will do the latch re-route. only thing is, they got under my hood and the inner fender liner wasn't removed. I didn't see any damage under the wheel well when I looked.

I was reading some other posts and saw the new Lojack early warning system. I think I'll look into that, as it sounds like what I'm looking for. I can't see my car from my apartment so if the alarm goes off it would take a few minutes to get to the car. Figure the early warning Lojack will let me know if the car moved and hopefully be able to be recovered with the scumbags in the car.

thanks

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
ya def. go lojack heard of a lot of owners that get their cars back because of it also get you a battery backed up siren and one of the piezo pain generator sirens (underhood and inside the cabin) also maybe a fog horn or two
can't have to many lights

1 - 4 of 4 Posts