Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm not really interested in buying them...I'm more interested in figuring out just what they are exactly...I'm guessing some type of JDM, but when I google it, all I get are altezza's =\...

·
Registered
453 Posts
May be an aftermarket taillight in Japan, like the altezzas and euros in US maybe? I'm not sure.

·
Registered
65 Posts
those = prototype tailights

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haknslash2003 on Apr/21/04 said:
You do realize that a drawing right?
I knew it looked kinda awkward...but i couldn't pin it...hah...oh well...they are nice tails anyway =P

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
haknslash2003 on Apr/21/04 said:
You do realize that a drawing right?
LOL. I can't believe people are now seeing this ancient picture and still thinking it's real. I can't even begin to count the number of folk that have asked that same question around here. And its actually a computer generated image (prototype).

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
victoly on Apr/21/04 said:
Quote: haknslash2003 on Apr/21/04You do realize that a drawing right? I think you might be wrong.
Baaaaa! Your wrong. Its an illustration, art piece, prototype, drawing, whatever you want to call it, just not real.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
yeah this pic has been covered numerous times...the only way to get those tails is to buy some altezza's with that type of reverse lights and then mask off and paint the taillights accordingly

·
Registered
874 Posts
have you ever seen the front of that prototype? it looks nice. headlights are a mixture of G3 and G4. looks pretty insane.

*edit: found a pic

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I'm still suprised a red/clear tail hasn't come out for the teg (3rd gen) yet (ie 97+ prelude, newer civics). If that pic had white/clear bottom half (instead of amber) and got rid of the 2 goofy circles, that would be it. I've seen some pics of peeps painting the top 1/2 of all clear tails red, but it doesn't look right. Oh, and in my opinion, those tails in that pic are UUUUGly.

The front pic headlights look a lot like the rsx in my opinion, so yea they do look pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
star83 on Apr/21/04 said:
looks like the lexus sc300 taillights.
ditto

·
Registered
636 Posts
has anyone seen the concept pics of teh new RSX/integra?
It was in an issue of Honda tuning at the begining. The pic is probably only a speculation but it looks to me that Honda is headed back in the right direction with the integra. on thing to note is the part of the article that says they will be bringing back the long rectangular light design :D YAY!

err sorry for the massive pic D:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts