1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
i do

·
Registered
222 Posts
I don't have one, but I'm thinking of doing that swap. Any problems with it? Do you have your a/c and pwr steering? Any 1/4 times?

·
Registered
127 Posts
dont get it i hate it steering sucks ass. unless ur gonna make urs a str8 drag then its not worth it. yea i have ac n ps. my uncle n dad did a real good job installing it as for 1/4 ill have them after friday. ur better off goin wit b18c1 or c5

·
Registered
712 Posts
steering sucks becuz of the engine is so damn heavy weighs down the car.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Integra15lb on Sep/30/02 said:
Quote: MoDat on Sep/30/02so wouldnt stiffer springs in the front counteract that? inertia
yup what he said n yes their is a big ass difference

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There is a huge difference.
I love it.
I reccomend gettin one.
Steering is not a problem at all.
Just get some suspension upgrades.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Lol its funny to still see people talk about how heavy the h-series is compaired to the b-series and how it handles badly... 35lb is not much at all people. Danm i guess people who slap on turbos must be sliding into curbs all the time since they can't steer from the extra weight.

·
Registered
366 Posts
lak8 on Jul/03/08 said:
Lol its funny to still see people talk about how heavy the h-series is compaired to the b-series and how it handles badly... 35lb is not much at all people. Danm i guess people who slap on turbos must be sliding into curbs all the time since they can't steer from the extra weight.
lol, i was about to post the same thing! lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts