Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who is still driving their teg out in the winter roads of twin city?
I've made up my mind and decided to take out the teg for the spring!
yeah! its couple months too early but its in the best interests of the family!
My wife can drive the minivan thru out the year and I can drive the teg! this way we can put the Evo in the garage for once in awhile fun [email protected]! (or atleast until summer)

My wife thought that it was little selfish to have the teg garaged but not the Evo!
so I think 50/50 is pretty even choice!
half the winter I'll drive the Evo and other half I'll drive the teg!
hate to do this but now i can go on photoshoot with Dana and hubert!
gotta give a little to get a little! you know what I'm sayin??

·
Registered
950 Posts
im happy to say my car is sitting up north in a 45 degree shed and its LOVIN it. i started painting my door jambs this weekend, finished the driverside and it dosent look half bad. hopfully by the time it rains hard at least twicein the spring ill have the traction bar on and ill be ready to put the other goodides on!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Adam!!
if my teg looked half good as yours, I would not take it out!
we are in different ball park!
me miss my teggy! (got a ITR header going in)
what ta heck!
I see Hubert teg out all the time!
why not!

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
I have my teg out, but sadly the winter tires suck.. i slid into a curb and my wheel just took it. The only thing thats messed up is the alignment but ill get that fixed! if you absolutely have to, keep the teg in the garage! i got scolded by brit one day for having my teg out in the snow.. i learned from it and this summer ill hopefully have a winter beater.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ALUCARD on Jan/30/06 said:
chin, do your thang man. enjoy her, after all....you do have an Evo. :rolleyes:
yeah! like thats suppose to make me feel better.
I always think about Dana's and Huberts tegs during winter time! makes me want to just busted out!

·
Registered
938 Posts
you know im rollin my teg!! roads are clear for the most part why not!?! Did i inspire you? lol

·
Registered
664 Posts
seriously driving a teg in the winter is nothing. my tegs been whipped out for winter ever since its been owned by my brother which was 7 years ago. but alex winter tires don't suck. just because you have winter tires does not mean that your untouchable. majority of the time it would be the drivers fault for miscalculating driving conditions. chin, you can take pictures with my teg, even though it looks like a piece of crap right now.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm plowing snow with my teg, not too happy about it but whatever.. I'm atleast having fun pushing the snow around. Snow tires are way better then the bald ass performance tires i rolled last winter on my gsr.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I did a 6 hour drive to Milwaukee this past weekend with the Integra and my brother in laws new 05 Scion tC.

here's a few pics

The Integra

The tC.... i thought it looks almost identical to the teg

Did this speed almost all the way, I hit 105 once because of stupid cheesehead drivers. No offence to any from cheese country.

a shot of the tC

Gas - $21.00
Snacks for the road - $6.00
Getting flick off while taking a picture - PRICELESS

Another shot of the tC

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
neuera77 on Jan/30/06 said:
Quote: oneSickIntegra on Jan/30/06you know im rollin my teg!! roads are clear for the most part why not!?! Did i inspire you? lol
you can call it that!
I just wanna drive the teg all year round!
I know its not possible but atleast as much as i can!
thats one of the things I miss Florida!
then again, you dont get the beautiful snow like the twin cities!
I's made up my mind!
its coming out this weekend!

·
Registered
255 Posts
i'm planning to get a new tranny this weekend and try to get it out a couple of nice days a month, I FREAKIN MISS MY CAR!!!

look at the winters that pasted by, this year is the warmest by far. we got a couple of sunny 40 degree days.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Drive 50-100 miles every day. Worst part is trying to keep the car clean and getting under the car for oil change and stuff. And the sound and vibration from the ABS. Otherwise, great winter car; handles well in the snow. Ice is a different story.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.