Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if any people had any pics of their g2 tegs. I went to the picture section of TI and there were mostly g3's and i wasnt about to go through and check every posting. So who ever has pics of their g2 teg please post them for the world to veiw. Thanks.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats cool, i hope to have my pics up soon too. right now my car is a primmerd mess and is missing its side skirts but i'll put up the pics soon even thought its 2 differnt colors right now. Oh and my bad on that one PHaZE, i forgot, thanks again though for re-replying anyway, and actually on that note, i forget if i asked or not but is that a cat back exhaust and what does it sound like? My friend just got a 92 teg and is in the market for an exhaust, i got greddy but he wants something differnt.

·
Registered
137 Posts
i have a 2.25 made for me since they dont make catback dunk for g2s. it sounds like the greddy evo. i dunno how its sounds with a normal cat but my friends si he had it with a test pipe. this sounds extremely close if not the same as that but just tad quieter of course. i like it a lot. i could try sometime to record a sound for you but it just depends when i have the free time. i work almost all the time. if im not at work, im helping with construction sometimes on weekends.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts