Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if any people had any pics of their g2 tegs. I went to the picture section of TI and there were mostly g3's and i wasnt about to go through and check every posting. So who ever has pics of their g2 teg please post them for the world to veiw. Thanks.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i really like the system i bet that set you back a pretty penny. need more pics of the car though.

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
JayDawg1039 on June/26/02 said:
. need more pics of the car though.
my thoughts exactly

·
Registered
15 Posts
Car isn't that pretty yet, thats why it's in Sound Domain, to showcase my sound system. I'll get some more pics of the car when the body kit and interior arrive.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats cool, i hope to have my pics up soon too. right now my car is a primmerd mess and is missing its side skirts but i'll put up the pics soon even thought its 2 differnt colors right now. Oh and my bad on that one PHaZE, i forgot, thanks again though for re-replying anyway, and actually on that note, i forget if i asked or not but is that a cat back exhaust and what does it sound like? My friend just got a 92 teg and is in the market for an exhaust, i got greddy but he wants something differnt.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you know i went there and they had tons of pics for our gen teg but i honestly didnt see anything real breath taking.

·
Registered
137 Posts
i have a 2.25 made for me since they dont make catback dunk for g2s. it sounds like the greddy evo. i dunno how its sounds with a normal cat but my friends si he had it with a test pipe. this sounds extremely close if not the same as that but just tad quieter of course. i like it a lot. i could try sometime to record a sound for you but it just depends when i have the free time. i work almost all the time. if im not at work, im helping with construction sometimes on weekends.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Here be my Gen2...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here are couple new pics I just took, I am redoing my interior.

http://members.sounddomain.com/fishburne

Just the door panels for now till the weekend.
* Blueballs04: Yes I did the indash myself. Wasn't that hard, just take out the dash panel pop out the vents, make a trim piece for the head unit, and your pretty much set.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts