Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, is there any other OEM brembo calipers (off other cars) that would fit under 15" (GSR blade)?

If you know other make/model of small compact car that comes with OE brembo caliper, post it here please.
There was a porsch caliper conversion thread on TI.net before, but i lost the link, if you have that link please let me know too.

ps: is the search broken? after 3 pages of result, it gives me an error.

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
Its probably the same caliper as they have in the TL and the RL, just the others have it rebadged "ACURA"

with a little work it might work on the G3 cars, but it would need a re-drilled rotors with 4 lug pattern and + size in wheels, probably custom brackets for mounting.

doable, but expensive, look into the NSX/legend caliper upgrade, workes with 15" wheels, has 2 piston design, and we have an article on it

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea i already read and bookmarked that one on NSX before, i am just seeking for the brembo logo the cheap way hehe... plus this brembo/wilwood caliper looks better than NSX and a more sporty feel.

I currently can get rebuilt ITR caliper for 95$ CAD/set, but looking into other alternatives (for looks and slightly more braking power)

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
I don't think there are any non-supercar manufactures, (maybe the custom car ones) that have the brembo logo that you are looking for. I thought lotus would and they even put their name on the brembos they use.

The porsche calipers, i think he used the rear brakes of a boxster on his front?

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
and search for porsche, you will find the thread you are looking for...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.