Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a good shop that i can take my teg to and do a maintence check up? i know theres something wrong with her but dunno wut...has to be around the dade county area...any help ill appreciate it.
thanx.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha naw man not like an oil change or spark plus, more like my cams, valves, internal engine **** that i dont wanna play around with myself...and christian thanx for the info ill do that this weekend, see wut they say.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ooo damn, ill still call them and try to make an appt. during the week but u know how work is and ****...and if they arent rippin u off sounds great to me. :D thanx again man. hows the sell going by the way?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
what exactly do u wanna do?
my boi is the only one that touches my car now and he's ASE certified. specialized in BMWs but does honda's aswell.

He's real good, has worked in the collection, lexus and bmw.
A dealear wanted him to service Bentleys but he refused do to, too much liability with those cars.
Lemme know and i'll talk to em.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DOHCintegra00 on Feb/03/06 said:
what exactly do u wanna do?
my boi is the only one that touches my car now and he's ASE certified. specialized in BMWs but does honda's aswell.

He's real good, has worked in the collection, lexus and bmw.
A dealear wanted him to service Bentleys but he refused do to, too much liability with those cars.
Lemme know and i'll talk to em.
i just wanna someone to check my internals and everything is in the car just to see wuts wrong with it, my mechanic wont touch my car cause hes afraid of breaking something or some ****ing bullshit excuse, but yeah im plannin a road trip to orlando and i dont wanna get stuck somewhere that i dont know. if u can help me out ill appreciate it, your boy does sound like he knows wut hes doing.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
lemme know where u live and what day might u want em to check it out and ill ask him.
also, is it giving u any problems currently or its just a checkup prior to taking a trip?

·
Registered
129 Posts
theres a shop called honda tech in lauderdale area off 441 an sunrise blvd they're mad good an my boys shop ADF Fabrication in Coconut Creek but its all broward but i've seen them do some real sick work

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DOHCintegra00 on Feb/04/06 said:
lemme know where u live and what day might u want em to check it out and ill ask him.
also, is it giving u any problems currently or its just a checkup prior to taking a trip?
i live in the kendall area...around 127th and sunset drive. and most likley ill have next wed. off to see the shop..and problems not really just things that i hear or maybe me just being paranoid and i do wanna do a check up before the trip..well any help ill appreciate...thanx.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
crix868 on Feb/06/06 said:
theres a shop called honda tech in lauderdale area off 441 an sunrise blvd they're mad good an my boys shop ADF Fabrication in Coconut Creek but its all broward but i've seen them do some real sick work
any good on the price? lol...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.