Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any good junk yards in PA that have many Hondas & Acuras? Mainly looking at York, Lancaster, Reading, Allentown, Lebanon, and Pottstown areas. Thanks

Please post any websites and/or addresses if available.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I know the harry's in pennsburg (off of 663) has alot of gen 1 and 2s. They have one gen 3 but there is very little left on it. It does have the whole suspension and most of the tan interior.
For directions and specials go to www.wegotused.com.
Don't count on any LS motors or 5spds though, i've already got that covered
My one friend just checked out the Allentown Harry's last weekend and he said there wasnt any motors in the tegs there. He also said there wasn't any gen 3s. I haven't checked out the Hazelton Harry's, you might find some good stuff there (but from what I've heard from fellow junk yard searchers, that one is more picked over and less rotated than the other two smaller ones).

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
on rt611 near doylestown PA is Teds Auto. They have 2 gen3 integras, both with motors. one is an OBD2 97LS and the other an OBD2 94 LS both automatic. The 97 is smashed, but runs. The 94 doesnt run but has a decent body. 215 766 8180.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Sirfallsalot243 on Feb/07/06 said:
on rt611 near doylestown PA is Teds Auto. They have 2 gen3 integras, both with motors. one is an OBD2 97LS and the other an OBD2 94 LS both automatic. The 97 is smashed, but runs. The 94 doesnt run but has a decent body. 215 766 8180.
How are the prices there? $100 for a motor or more? I'll probably go check that place out this weekend. I might be in the market for another extra motor if I have to use mine to put into this SE I picked up. I also need some fenders and some lights. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
123 Posts
The Hazleton Harry's location doesnt have much at all. I go there quite often and rarely find anything good. I was just there about three weeks ago. They had three G3s. Two were basically stripped to nothing. The one had a full interior but it was pretty shot. There was also one with the bottom end of a b18b. I did however get a drivers side inner fender that i needed for $5. Nothing great though.

·
Registered
991 Posts
yuri2003 on Feb/07/06 said:
The Hazleton Harry's location doesnt have much at all. I go there quite often and rarely find anything good. I was just there about three weeks ago. They had three G3s. Two were basically stripped to nothing. The one had a full interior but it was pretty shot. There was also one with the bottom end of a b18b. I did however get a drivers side inner fender that i needed for $5. Nothing great though.
I would actually be quite happy if I found a b18b bottom end. It would probably cost under $75 and it could be sold for quite a bit more. Was the interior tan? I might take a ride up there this weekend. I've been meaning to go there for a long time.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I believe it was gray/black it wasnt tan for sure. Engines were $65 when i was up. I didnt feel like taking the time to pull out the b18b bottom end and right now i have no use for it so i figured leave it for someone that needs it.

·
Registered
823 Posts
jxs4885 on Feb/08/06 said:
oberholzers garage, greencastle. all they have is hondas and acuras, but they are one slimy mofos
they sure are, better off just staying away from them because they will try to screw you

·
Registered
991 Posts
yuri2003 on Feb/07/06 said:
I believe it was gray/black it wasnt tan for sure. Engines were $65 when i was up. I didnt feel like taking the time to pull out the b18b bottom end and right now i have no use for it so i figured leave it for someone that needs it.
Damn. I'm actually looking for a tan interior part. Thanks for the info though.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
danronian on Feb/07/06 said:
Quote: Sirfallsalot243 on Feb/07/06on rt611 near doylestown PA is Teds Auto. They have 2 gen3 integras, both with motors. one is an OBD2 97LS and the other an OBD2 94 LS both automatic. The 97 is smashed, but runs. The 94 doesnt run but has a decent body. 215 766 8180.

How are the prices there? $100 for a motor or more? I'll probably go check that place out this weekend. I might be in the market for another extra motor if I have to use mine to put into this SE I picked up. I also need some fenders and some lights. Thanks for the info.

He wanted 500 for the running motor.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.