Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking 4 some quality bars 2 reduce body roll under high speed cornering, does anyone have any suggestions? i've looked on ebay and found nothing
. i think the eibach bar's r well made, i would like 2 c some specs and results or something.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
suspension techniques rear or progress, altho i think it needs slight modification. look in the articles section under performance/suspension for info

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
What is your budget? What is the primary use that you're buying the bars? AutoX? daily driver?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i want them 2 b race style bars, my car is low and my springs r stiff, i want it 2 really perform in the turns, i am looking 4 some quality bars that will last

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
So this will be for a daily driver street application?

The oem itr 22mm rear sway bar w/ a BSQ mounting kit and polyurethane bushings will do nicely in the rear. If you're willing to spend a little more cash you can get a 22m 3 point adjustable bar from Comptech that comes with rear lower tie bar (mounting brace) and poly bushings.

A gsr front sway bar w/ poly bushings would complement the rear itr bar nicely.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
itr rear sway bar with bsq mounting kit. the best $180 i've ever spent on my car. (includes everything - itr sway bar, mounting kit and all the hardware)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a brand new suspension techniques rear swaybar that I will sell you if you are interested. Im asking $90 + shipping. PM if you are interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts