Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
ijanders on Feb/14/06 said:
I elbow dropped mine, cut the power cable and listen to CDs
niiiice and easy
Same here man.... Sometimes I miss the radio, but than I just go buy a new cd.

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
Shave it and get yourself Satellite radio
FM SUCKS!

but in all seriousness....its broken dude, cant really do much to fix it. If you want your FM...heres an excuse to get an S2000 antenna.

·
Registered
267 Posts
JDM_dc2uner on Feb/14/06 said:
My antenna is jammed at half way and doesnt go down or up...how can i fix this...any suggestions?

Might even get the s2k Antenna stub if i cant fix it.
Dude, there is like a million threads about how to check and see whats wrong, and also on how to install the s2000 antenna if you cant fix it. Search "antenna" and you'll probably find what the prob is.

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
no one here is really giving him:

a.) a past thread to help him out

b.) any real information on how to help HIS situation aside from getting XM

Jeff, first of all welcome to T-I, as you have might seen, we have a huge resource here on this forum, with a vast amount of information regarding our integras. We also have an article section, you should have seen something about it in the intro when y ou registered.

Other useful tools are the Search function and the Common Topics list under every forum, which in most cases help the members get the answers they need fast from previously recorded experiences from our longtime members.

I think the Antena problem you described is a dead motor, the antena mast might still be fine, but it seems like the motor just wont pull it in or push it out. I would not advise to elbow it.

You can either buy a new/used replacement motor, or do an s2000/shark antena conversion (which is static and doesnt move)

We even have an article on how to do the antena conversion.

here are some articles that will help you

·
Registered
22 Posts
First of all does the motor make noise when you turn on the stereo like the antenna wants to move but doesnt? My antenna was stuck all the way up and would not go down. The motor was fine, but the antenna mast was broken. It's a plastic rod with teeth on it. Take the whole assembly out, replace the mast and it should work if that's your problem. I got a whole new antenna and mast from ebay for lik $10 and it took me 15 mins to fix

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.