Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How the hell do you get the OEM antenna out...I have read so many posts about how easy it is but the damn drown on the outside of the antenna will not unscrew at all...I keep trying but the whole moutn moves when I try to unscrew it and not just the crown...what the hell am I doing wrrong?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
801 Posts
Haha, get a pair of pliers and pad them with something soft but grippy (like some electrical tape) and then take it to the collar. Mine took quite a bit of force (a lot more than I expected) before it conceded and turned.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I had a problem with mine too. It broke off when I turned it (the threaded part stayed inside). So I just went a got a replacment one from Wal Mart. It only looks better cuz it's shorter.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ha well at least i dont feel like a reatard anymore...i did finally get it out, I had to use a vice grip though...now i just hafta find a way to tighten the nut on the inside seeing that its on such an awkward angle and I threaded the wires through the middle so I dont think a ratchet is the answer, lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.