Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
we've got one by GSRStilez. not the same, but both are very similar in many respects:

thread

·
Registered
9 Posts
one day I was treating my leather interior with Meguire Wipes and when I was finished, I also wiped my headlamps as well, just for the heck of it. IT CAME OUT REALLY REALLY NICE. No BS.

So all of you with leather interiors try it out. Didn't take any scrubbing. Just needed a few quick wipes and there you go.

·
Registered
814 Posts
The only reason the leather wipes worked was because they contain an oil which makes the leather shine, it also clears up the plastic for a little while. But it does not last, I used to use orange oil on my lights and they would go dull again after a few days.

I agree on the 3M, it definitely works great, used it on my car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I go to VCTech, an automotive school and they showed us the correct way to renew head and taillights, just wet sand them with p1500 grit sandpaper and buff them with a rubbing compound,not extra cut, then put a coat of wax over them and they will look better than they did stock

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.