Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My poor teggy was violated last night...and now he doesnt have a window.
:(

So at like 12:30 last night I heard my alarm going off, and I heard a loud truck speed off. I guess my alarm scared the guy from stealing anything, because i still have everything. SO i looked out my window and didn't see anything, and since i have BAD vision, i REALLY didn't see anything, so I just went back to sleep.

Well, this morning comes and I am about to leave for work and I see the worst sight ever... My window had been bashed in, and there was glass EVERYWHERE! SO i throw my lil tantrum and proceed to make my dad take me to work. I wasn't able to get it fixed today, so now my lil teggy is sitting outside like a sitting duck! I am so pissed... why do people feel the need to f**k woth other people's stuff?!?!?!?
If i had a garage, i'd feel so much more happier... But my garage is occupuied by my parent's car. POO!

(just thought i had to say something...i wonder what the statistics are about things like this on this site......)

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
im soooo sorri hun, that really sux...especially since you're just trying to paint it and stuff and get it looking really good! good luck in getting it fixed, hopefully itll be a fairly easy/quick process, and that they dont try to f*k with your baby again!
if you need anything, PM me!!
xoxo
*~*Ash*~*

·
Registered
642 Posts
Meesa on Feb/17/04 said:
If i had a garage, i'd feel so much more happier... But my garage is occupuied by my parent's car. POO!
i totally know how you feel, theres only one spot in the garage, and my mom takes it. and when i take it she gets pissed because she says its too cold outside in the morning and wants her car in the garage. so now my car is outside all the time, which is why i got a new alarm :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
keep an eye out and have a metal pole or bat next to your bed just in case you have to bust someone up ...take out a leg or two.....thats what i do...but i have a sword non sharp but it will scare them..lol..

·
Registered
732 Posts
well about a month ago i was in the same situation. my car sleeps in the street and i have a first floor apartment. I heard my alarm and when i looked out my window I saw the theif with his whole body inside my car so I jumped out my window with my best friend "EASToN". while he was still inside my car I took one swing and caught him right behind both knees. you should have seen him go, he got in a civic and bounced but i got his plate. I still have not heard anything from the cops .

·
Registered
304 Posts
damn, sorry. someone broke into my car in Denver a few months ago, too. I got oem used door glass for $90 (with insurance discount) from a place here, it's an easy install: http://www.coloradoautorecyclers.com/cplsmembers.html
Colorado's getting to be a hotbed for Integra thefts. I wouldn't even want a Type R around here.

·
Registered
321 Posts
damn thieves, i had the same problem, but i caught mine thieves, but they pressed charge against me for pointing a deadly weapon on them...better watch it siegen!

Here's the story...it was back in October on holloween night, two punks decided to jack my car, it was late at night around 11 close to 12. I went to bed, my dog started barking, i though it was those trick or treaters so i didn't bother. But my dog barking louder and louder, and i'm sure there has to be something because my dog is a full blood red nose pitbull, top of the blood-line if anyone knows anything about dogs...anywase i peak through my window into the drive way, there was one guy standing, i looked at my car, i can see the shadow of another person inside. I think they were "professionals" too, i had an viper alarm and never hear it went off. I pull my shot-gun and went out the back door, let me dog loose and ran towards the car, the guy who was just standing there yell and the other guy inside the car saw me...my dog ran after the other guy while i went for the guy in my car...i point the gun at him. My wife called the police, when the police came by, the first thing they did was ask if i have a registration on the gun...i told my wife to go in the house and get my registration...thank God i register that gun...the police took the guy away...my dog came home with blood on the mouth...i guess the other guy got a piece chewed...any how, i've received a letter in the mail for a court case...i went to court on the date schedule...i judge appoint me saying that the other person press charge on me for pointing a deadly weapon on him. Luckly the judge let me off...i was getting upset because the guy didn't get to any fine to fix my car...he was also free. I've learn my lesson...now i'll be ready for the next one...this time it's going to be different. Dead or alive or chew up...sorry for the long story.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thieves suck! I had my brand new Alpine stolen about 3 monthes ago just outside of Toronto. That was the most expensive date I had ever taken a chick on. The worst thing is it wasn't even paid for yet. It was only 2-3 weeks old. I hate thieves!
on a good note they didn't hurt my baby. No borken glass or interior damage. So as far as bad luck goes I guess I was pretty lucky! [email protected]#KERS!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
bro i know ur pain cept THIS time they didnt break my windowS!.. just misused my passenger window.. but neways they attempted over 3 times.. so i one nite i staked it out with some buds in cars around mines.. didnt get themm.. but another nite i did and call the cops cuz i got plates finally but newayz.. see now i got a bb rifle.. so if nething happens they getting shot.. no joke.. i dont carel ol i dont have no gun cuz damn i cant afford it but this BB **** huts like a ****er and if aimed well )which im getting good at)  will make u cry lol yo man with the shottie. i would've shot him saying he was coming after me witha knife **** that!

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
angelash724 on Feb/17/04 said:
im soooo sorri hun, that really sux...especially since you're just trying to paint it and stuff and get it looking really good! good luck in getting it fixed, hopefully itll be a fairly easy/quick process, and that they dont try to f*k with your baby again!
if you need anything, PM me!!
xoxo
*~*Ash*~*
Ash, my poor car was vandalized yesterday too and i feel so helpless right now. i just dont know what to do anymore, i need a hug, will you .....j/k girl, you lefted that wide open so i thought i'd take a shot. sorry bout your window buddy, but furious is right, they will be back so you better take steps. but seriously guys,...i hear all this "sniper rifle" crap all the time and i just wonder. how stupid? look my teg means so much to me but going to jail for murder? i'm sorry,but my teg is not worth THAT much. and this is coming from a guy with a mint 95gsr that was stolen and never recovered. if i get locked up i'll NEVER drive another teg EVER again. to me, there are other ways.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
That's so lame that you got the short end of the stick, when THEY were trying to steal your car. It really pisses me off. I dont have a gun so dont worry lol. I used to have a paintball gun but it was in my old Civic (which got stolen funny huh?). I guess just getting their plates is the best we can do, which kinda sucks.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I was talking to a cop the other day and he said he reported to a call about a stolen car in process. He proceeds to the location and the owner had the theif on the ground with a gun but was not pointing at him. He just had it just in case. Well the cop pulled up and pulled his gun on the owner not knowing who was who. So the theif got up and ran but the cop stayed focused on the guy with the gun. Long story short, the theif got away and the owner was arrested and charged with something stupid I forgot. Anyways the cop said that if someone is in the process of stealing your car, you should not even come outside. He said most likely the theif will get the case thrown out if anything happens to him even though he is the perp. The cop said it happens a lot. Someone comes outside to stop the theif and ends up hurting the thief and he ends up getting in trouble, not the thief! Our legal system is f***ed up.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
yung98gsr on Feb/18/04 said:
I was talking to a cop the other day and he said he reported to a call about a stolen car in process. He proceeds to the location and the owner had the theif on the ground with a gun but was not pointing at him. He just had it just in case. Well the cop pulled up and pulled his gun on the owner not knowing who was who. So the theif got up and ran but the cop stayed focused on the guy with the gun. Long story short, the theif got away and the owner was arrested and charged with something stupid I forgot. Anyways the cop said that if someone is in the process of stealing your car, you should not even come outside. He said most likely the theif will get the case thrown out if anything happens to him even though he is the perp. The cop said it happens a lot. Someone comes outside to stop the theif and ends up hurting the thief and he ends up getting in trouble, not the thief! Our legal system is f***ed up.
No kidding....my wifes grandpa was asleep one day in his house and someone broke in. He has a dog and the dog went after the theif and damn near bit the guys arm off right. The theif was actually ALLOWED to press charges against him for the dog biting him. What the hell is wrong with that lol. The charges were eventually dismissed but what a waste of time and money. Theifs have more rights than we do. Its bogus. And cops wonder why people take sh*t into there own hands vigilante style.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Furious94LS on Feb/18/04 said:
Stay on alert because they will most likely come back.
When I first got my GS-R about three years I lived in a crappy area in a very crappy apartment. After the first week I bought the thing someone breaks in and steals all my cd's and my stereo. Two weeks later I go outside and when I go to sit inside I see my entire steering column torn up and sitting on the floor with the key ignition wires ripped out and hanging. I am very lucky they did not get away with my car, but that sameday I got my car fixed and than went and put in a $1k alarm system. Car has not been touched since.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.