Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I come out of Walmart this morning and find my car with with a nice scrape mark on my back bumper....oh what a way to start my day and of course the punk a$$ that did it didnt stop (I was only in the store for 15-20 mins). so now I gotta get a new rear bumper. if anyone can help me out with a 98+ rear bumper I would appreciate it. Unfortunatly I just bought a sh*t load of stuff for my car so I was not prepared for this but i much rather buy one from someone here than anywhere else..or if you know of the best place on the web to get one
oh and I am looking for the 98+ front bumper to
I was getting ready to do the conversion so guess I better do it now and get it over with

Thanks Guys and Girls
sorry for the long post but I had to vent

I'll post pics tonight I am at work now

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear about your car =( Nobody has any respect anymore. I'm gonna go on ebay and see if I can find any for you.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Chris I am looking at some sites I found through Google
But not many people have 98+, all 94-97 though argh....

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the 98+ is nice but damn 100.00 bucks to ship, I email him to see if he can cut me a deal on that shipping I am only like 200 miles away, maybe he will meet me???
Michele

·
Registered
32 Posts
i just got in the same situation at my local walmart....but i went in to see the manager and they took down all my info and pics... Claims called me a day later and said they will call me back today about if their gonna pay for it or not, which i think its 50/50 chance they will

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Martin - really I never knew they would consider that, I think I will go see them, I go there all the time so most the people know me pretty much!!!
Michele

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Justin those are good prices but not ready for a kit maybe later when she is not a daily driver

1 - 12 of 12 Posts