Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put in some altezzas (laugh if you want...they were freebies) and i'm having some pretty big problems with the lights. The turn signal fuse blows pretty easily, the right break light isn't brighter than the normal tail light and the right backup light doesn't turn on(may be the bulb on that one). It uses the stock wiring harness and bulbs. If anybody has a clue please tell me.
thanks

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I think a lot of that may just be the wire...I think the easiest thing for you would be to get some new wire and run it...I'd suggest soldering everything on and just putting it in a wire loom...if you aren't good at soldering then radio shack sells metal strips that you wrap around wire and hold a match to and it solders itself...the the fuse is a ground problem and you can track it down and fix it so you might just give the wiring a gool look over....but I think it'd be just as easy to run new wire and put it in a wireloom (for protection) it's up to you though...it's a wiring issue most likely with those symptoms so you'll just have to go through it.

Later,

Jared

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks a lot. i'll go through the wires to find the ground problem and i can solder pretty well so i'll jump on that too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.