Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just picked these wheels up, let me know what you think...i'm getting rid of them already, haha, i just wanted to know what y'all think of them.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Personally I'm not a fan of those OEM rims. I like the 94-95 or 98-01 GSR rims
The Honda Civic 04 rims look nice too, they are a revised edition of the 94-95 rims.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DEviOS117 on Feb/23/04 said:
I'm also not a fan. Blades look nice but are heavy whereas the mesh are both stylish and almost as light as the type r rims
Guess what I'm rollin on.
hey guess what...i just got rid of the si wheels and got some ls mesh wheels!!! Haha, good deal.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well ill post some pore pics for you guys when i get the ls wheels on, i've heard tehy look good painted bronze, anyone have pics of bronze ls wheels?

·
Registered
449 Posts
No pics of LS bronze wheels, but in about a week ill have some pics of 99 Si wheels powdercoated SI blue on my car, I plan on painting the car flat black with blue flakes, just to be different, and im gonna drop from 1.5" to probably 2 or 2.5".

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
i really don't like it when rims are missing/don't have the center caps with the 'H' or 'A' logo... the rims look ok on there though...

dennis2 on Feb/24/04 said:
it may look nicer with a little drop
^ i agree...

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
adamones on Feb/24/04 said:
Nice exhaust, what kind is that?
As his profile says...

"Performance Mods:
AEM CAI, DC 4-1 Ceramic Header, Apex-i N-1 Catback, Comptech ECU, MSD 6AL Ignition, AEM Pulleys, DC shifter, Rota Slipstreams (black)"

Use the profiles, that's why they're there.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i have the same rims on my integra. I like it actually. Its good to roll around in the winter in, and a lot better than steelies.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts