Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone attempted to put Angel Eyes in their integra or heard of anyone thats done it? Any info would be appreciated. By the way, Angel Eyes are the rings around the headlight projectors that light up like the ones in the BMWs. Heres a pic... thanks

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
yessss...those are nice!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Wouldn't it be really hard to do on the teg? I mean our lights are diffrent from the BMWs. A ring around the projection area would be kind of weird if you ask me. I've never seen it done, I've heard people talk about doing it. The last thread that I saw on this the person ended up using glowing tape. They just wrapped it around the headlights and when the lights were on it would recharge them and then when you turned the lights off there would be a glow around the lights.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I know they make the kit for civics, I saw it on a group buy last night somewhere. Hopefully that will lead to a G3 teg set but i think it has to be much more difficult because they have the 2 seperate headlight circles but it would look hella sweet.

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
What is the difference in diameter? Maybe you could just take "donor" BMW lights, replace them with the stock and customize it so the bumper fits over them? But that would be to easy, Im sure the placement and sizes would be way different.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I saw those too. And they're a lot cheaper no doubt. Plus Street Glow is really profesional. They're good with guarantees and all. That's where I got my neons.

·
Registered
333 Posts
could someone photoshop some angel eyes on an integra?? hehe i wish i could but i dont have photoshop. im really interested on how it would look. thx

·
Registered
567 Posts
i dunno about it handling the temps, but you can get headlight neons...next best thing if you ask me, but angel eyes are f**kin' sick. i wanna see that photoshop job also, let's see it!!

1 - 20 of 119 Posts