Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although my rear wiper comes in handy, I can't remember ever needing the rear washer. So, I got the idea that I might be able to aim up it so it'd squirt people. Well, I finally got around to screwing with the nozzle last night, and it turns out that it works pretty well.
I'm going to wire it to my alarm's extra channel so that I can do it from outside of the car too. It'll be a really expensive, remote control water gun. lol.

Has anyone else done anything like this? Any ideas for other amusing mods?

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All you have to do is stick something small and pointy in the opening of the nozzle and move it to where you want it. It's just a little ball in there, so you can rotate it in any direction and it's very easy to put back to stock. I just stuck the tip of my Swiss Army knife in there and moved it up. If you move it too far up, the spray will hit the black plastic housing and make a mess on your hatch. But move it just a little bit lower and it'll squirt a few feet and not get any on your car.

Too bad it's not really feasible to mount a little hobby servo on it so I can aim.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, when I get it wired to my alarm tonight, I should be able to get a good shot of it squirting... Too bad I didn't take pics last night; I was using my friend's Cavalier for target practice, heheheh.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ever see those little drawings of a Chevy or Ford emblem being pissed on? I think I need to take a picture of an Acura pissing on a Chevy, lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts