Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... My sub had been acting weird on me. The connections (ground, battery, Rem) are hook in right but for some reason the sub wouldnt not turn on. I had check the fuse on the amp and it is NOT blown and I check the other fuse and it seems be be fine. Please tell me which fuse to check or might have been the prob. I really appreciate it guys. Thanks

·
Registered
542 Posts
speaker wire to the sub inside the box might be gone, or the ground you are using isnt good enough so you should try another one

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ichishima on Sep/15/02 said:
speaker wire to the sub inside the box might be gone, or the ground you are using isnt good enough so you should try another one
I'm sorry for not adding this earlier..but my sub just went out all of a sudden and i also have to add that when my sub was on..the power wouldnt shut off when the ignition is off.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hey i just had a problem similar to this. All the connections are fine but it seems like the sub isnt plugged in rite? I have a box that my sub is in so i took out the sub and rite at the bottom of the sub are these two little stubs. one of them was really loose so i tightened both of them really good and now i have no problems. Try that.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote: Patsintegra16 on Sep/15/02 Hey i just had a problem similar to this. All the connections are fine but it seems like the sub isnt plugged in rite? I have a box that my sub is in so i took out the sub and rite at the bottom of the sub are these two little stubs. one of them was really loose so i tightened both of them really good and now i have no problems. Try that.
[/QUOTE]I've done what you told me but I dont find anything wrong so i packed it up and gave it another try. The ground, remote wire, and the battery seems to work fine because the power is lit...but here comes the prob with the sub wires..it's plugged it rite from the sub and the head unit but it doesnt seem to work. Help guys!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aite guys...I'm enjoying my system once again..Thanks to the sound and stereo shop my friend told me about. He pointed out to me that the battery cable had a fuked up fuse so that was the prob..
It could have been so much worst.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts