Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me the milliamp draw from the positive to the negative side of the battery when the car is off. Trying to troubleshoot electrical problems and I have a 35 mA draw right now.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This has nothing to do with car audio dude. Amps are drawn when the car is off for the memory of the clock, radio, and alarm if applicable. I need to know that "normal" draw is.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmm.. didnt think about that (fuses) I have an alarm on there. I'd really like to know the draw with everything hooked up and the car off though.
I've pulled my dash out looking for something and I am down to 12 mA now, which is with the radio, clock, and alarm hooked up. I plugged in all the other stuff (a/c, hazards, etc) and I have not got an increase. I've had the battery hooked up for the last 24 hours, and it's still at 12 or so volts, so nothing has dropped.

I guess one question is I re-did the ground wire on the battery, NOW would this effect how the alternator charges the battery? The previous ground was like 40 ohms, and I got it down to 14 ohms.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.