Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been wantning angle eyes for my 2000 grs for a long time but have not really got around to doing it lol well i finally went into a shop and asked how much buying em and putting em in would cost.. he told me about 6 bills after tax and sh*t.. remembering that i live in toronto canada, am i getting ripped??? i'm gonna shop around some more just have not got the chance to yet...

thanks alot guyz..

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
yeah you're getting ripped. Ebay has HEADLIGHTS WITH ANGEL EYES for 3 bills and thats with new headlights/angel eyes/black housing.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
you can get them on ebay roughly 250. Not the best quality but they'll work. And please dont pay anybody to put them in. Its not hard whatsoever. 4 bolts and they slide out.

EDIT: Alvin beat me to it by a few seconds, haha.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alright.. since i know i could get help from people to put it in forget about paying for that.. but how do u guyz think i can expect to pay for em from a store????

thanks for the idea alvin but i dont buy stuff off the net.. esp not e-bay... jsut a trust thing..

·
Registered
647 Posts
ebay is fine when you buy from good sellers. They usually have policies like any other store. I usually make it a habbit to buy from power sellers for my peace of mind.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
JeRsEyLoon on Mar/01/04 said:
EDIT: Alvin beat me to it by a few seconds, haha.
owned! lol...jp

BTW, How does the Halos housings light up, meaning the projector themselves not the angel eyes. Thanks

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Remember guys he said he was from Canada so the currency is different.

$600 cdn = ??? US ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts