Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put altezzas on my car, and i guess they were tight enough or something, but there is water inside of the light and i was wondering how i could get the water out or if there is a way to dry it. Let me know Thanks

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Take them off and dry them with a towel...I'm sorry, but I'm failing to see the question being asked...???

·
Registered
47 Posts
Take them back off, suck out the water with a vac and let them dry really good, then go down to your local part place and ask for wind shield sillicon sealent and seal those things up. Let dry for 24 hours and replace and you should be good to go for a while at least.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
yes take out the light housing and wipe them dry. then what you could do is use a sealent on the eges of the altezza's so that water would not be able to get inthem anymore.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Yes, silicon is your friend...

·
Registered
28 Posts
"Take them back off, suck out the water with a vac and let them dry really good, then go down to your local part place and ask for wind shield sillicon sealent and seal those things up. Let dry for 24 hours and replace and you should be good to go for a while at least."

Use a hairdryer to finish drying.

·
Registered
103 Posts
mine do that too....i tried siliconing around the edges.....it helped but i still get the condensation

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
91_Integz on Aug/28/02 said:
mine do that too....i tried siliconing around the edges.....it helped but i still get the condensation
you missed a spot somewhere, I also had this problem but they havent leaked since I sealed them.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Make sure that you use the gaskets (the black foamy surround) that your stock tails had around them. the gaskets that come with the altezzas will not fit properly. Get the silicone and put it around the edges where the foam and the altezzas meet. You shouldn't have any condensation or leakage.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts