Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been looking at headunits and have narrowed it down to 2. alpine cda-7893 and alpine cda-9813. i have a couple of quick questions for those of you who have them.

1. Do you really use the eq on the 9813?

2. Does the 7893 play mp3's? (some sites say yes)

3. i can get the 7893 for 100 less than the 9813, which should i go for?-i only have mb quart components in the front and am not sure about what im gonna do later.

thanks guys

·
Administrator
43,018 Posts
amazing what searching the net for "CDA-7893" brings up.... there's all the features right there, and mp3 playback isn't one of them

plus the 7893 is last years model, the 9813 is this years line and that does indeed play mp3s

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have the 7893 and it does not play Mp3s. It is, however, a very good head unit. I have it with just stock speakers and it sounds great. I would definatley reccomend it.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yah, i searched the net all over the place and i came up with a ton of sites with conflicting information. I figured it would be best to see what people who actually have the items listed above thought. imo features and specs. come second to peoples thoughts and or experiences. it is really easy to mislead with numbers and statistics.

thanks "anythingtyper"

anyone else had good-bad experiences

1 - 5 of 5 Posts