Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys its been a while since I've posted on here but i thought i would share some new pictures of the integra
since the last time I posted on here I bought some new wheels (Axis seven mods 18x7.5), Japanese license plate, Ignited push start button and switches, and a CoolFlex radiator hose. Tell me what you guys think? all comments are welcome
A

I also have pics of my CRX on there too. So check em out!!

NEW PICS START AT #49

CLICK here for PICS since I cant put IMAGESTATIoN pics on here

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I like the crx. What does it do in the quarter?

The teg is clean, ever considered a type r wing?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Any chance you can post a couple on here, i always have problems viewing stuff in image satation, use photbucket, or we-todd-did-racing.com

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
hey nice teg keep up the good work

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ran a 10 flat in the quarter I had a lot of traction problems. Next time I go back i hope to have slickies.I just want to get into the 9's. Thanks for the compliments guys

MR.MOE: I plan on getting one sometime in the future. Probably this summer when i can afford it.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got the CRX for 600 bucks b/c it was wrecked. I just fixed with parts off of EBAY. I got my buddy to paint it for me for a good price. Then I bought the motor off of my other buddy for 950 bucks and for a couple of parts sittin in my garage. Put the old wheels off the integra on there, and it was done. It took 4 months for it to get that way. Just a little over 2,000 bucks and Ive got a perfect daily driver.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dexmix on Feb/17/04 said:
Quote: ALLSH0WGs on Feb/17/04I ran a 10 flat in the quarter I had a lot of traction problems. Next time I go back i hope to have slickies.I just want to get into the 9's. I think you meant the 1/8th, at least thats what it says in image station.
Sorry about that. Yeh its in the 1/8 hehe I wish it was the quarter

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.