Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is basically just a post to express my exitement. my conversion parts are coming, here are some pics of my headlights.

the rest of the conversion should be here in a few weeks and i will hopefully have it done before summer. ill get pics up when the rest of the parts are here.
im soooo exited
here are the newest pics of my parts that just came in

here are a couple of pics of the hood that just arrived,

well the real thing is finally here. this is a pic of my cwest front bumper

that brings me one step closer to the final product,

that is basically what my car will look like when it is done except completly artic blue pearl!!!!!
now all i need to do is find a shop here in AZ that has done the swap before and will do it for a decent price.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
So sweet looking. Can't wait to see the finished product. Did you get an OEM or aftermarket kit? I hope not fiberglass.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I had a real Ground Designs 2000 Black Widow kit and it crapped out on me real fast and cracked all over from a very minor parking lot hit. I've also seen Fiberglass made so hard it made the metal benders buckle instead. Urethane is the way to go (or OEM in your case).

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i know that urethane would have been the way to go, but c-west doesnt deal with it. as for the hid, your right they arn't but i will be adding that latter down the road.
as for cost, total cost for parts 2750 shipped to my house from password.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
you have a very high quality kit.. Cwest makes their integra kits in FRP so its not just plain fiberglass and its not as flexible as urethane, but its a hell of a lot lighter

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Theres differnt qualities of fiberglass work. The stuff c-west uses, and the work they do, is alot more durable and alot lighter than the scattergun sh*t that knockoffs use.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well the hood just got here (pics in original post) and they will be by tomarrow to pic up the bumper that was sent by mistake. now all i have to do is get the bumper and get it installed. For all the pics of my car go to cardomain. thanx for looking and i will have pics of the bumper as soon as it is here.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts