Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
kithylin on Mar/25/08 said:
I had one before, and the oil seals failed on the freeway and trashed the front end with a guard rail.
damn, I'd be crying like anything if that ever happened to my G1...
welcome! also, check out G1Teg. post pics please

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Welcome to Team-Integra, QcG1TegZC! Hope to see you on G1Teg.org as well; we're a tight knit group.

Here are more recent pics of my silver slowness lol:

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
damn Ami you and that G1 together are so damn sexy!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
B18Ch1ck on Aug/01/08 said:
Welcome to Team-Integra, QcG1TegZC! Hope to see you on G1Teg.org as well; we're a tight knit group.
Thx! I already tried to register to G1teg.org but I think they are deactivated or I dunno. I couln't register, anyways, G1TEG.ORG is always MY reference ;).... this one and www.d-series.org.... still on the dinausaur side of the honda engines ;)

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
PM me with what name you registered with and I will talk to the admin and make sure that your registration goes through. G1Teg had a rash of spammers this spring so each registration has to be approved.

My G1 just hit 180k on Monday!

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
lol, it seems like all the G1Teggers in Florida are named Mike. congrats, G1's are solid little cars.

pics? mileage? check out G1teg.org.

P.S. Roundy's car looks good up there... reminds me of my old DA3.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts
About this Discussion
88 Replies
59 Participants
Courtney Turpin
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing